Working with TOSHI is an amazing experience. I work every day with the most luxurious brands in the world, and the feedback from our customers has been super positive
It’s great to be part of a team that has helped many brands, especially small ones, survive during the pandemic
TOSHI is providing solutions that are genuinely redefining retail - it’s challenging but fulfilling to build something that no one else is doing. We are building the future
Customers love what we do - it’s so convenient for them to try things at home, and we handle all their returns!
Join the fashion tech startup that is redefining the world of customer service - listed in Bloomberg Business’ 50 Ones To Watch, in BusinessCloud’s 100 ECommerce Trailblazers, in Country & Townhouse’s Great British Brands etc.
TOSHI is the winner of the LVMH 2022 Innovation award and the leading hyper-local last mile provider for the world's leading brands. Scheduled delivery is the new normal and TOSHI enables retailers to offer customers the convenience of nominated day delivery with 1 hour time slots. In addition, we offer the optionality of retailers including at home services like Wait and Try and Try Before You Buy. While at the client’s home, our Assistant can wait whilst the client tries the items on, and return any unwanted items back to the store or distribution centre thereby providing hassle-free shopping and instant returns for the client and brand.
TOSHI currently has offices in London, New York and Los Angeles with plans to expand into additional cities in 2023.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated sales representative to join our growing sales team. The successful candidate will be a driven and results-oriented individual with a proven track record in B2B sales, particularly in the logistics, courier or ecommerce carrier management industry. The ideal candidate will bring extensive experience and relationships with ecommerce retail customers and a passion for building long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Identify new business opportunities and negotiate sales deals with brands.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing retail brands within the TOSHI portfolio.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of products and services to customers.
- Feed market intelligence into the Strategy & Planning team to assist with product development.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, with a strong background in logistics, courier or ecommerce carrier management
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box to develop new business opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Luxury delivery service - drivers wanted to provide elevated customer experience for luxury brands - in New York City
TOSHI is scaling its operations in New York. We are looking to quickly build our network of Luxury Delivery Assistants - Drivers. This role will require someone who is interested in expanding beyond the standard driver role, and believes in delivering great customer service to luxury clients, and on behalf of our luxury brand partners. The Luxury Delivery Assistant - Driver provides an elevated customer experience in each and every client interaction.
You will be joining the company at a critical time as TOSHI scales quickly to meet increasing demand for home delivery services. We are looking for candidates who are confident, speak fluent English, well groomed and dressed (TOSHI requires standard uniform) who go above and beyond expectations to provide a luxury delivery experience.
Our TOSHI Luxury Delivery Assistant - Driver is responsible for collecting luxury products from our warehouse or brand store, transporting them to our brand partners’ clients location and, most importantly, delivering excellent customer service to the client. Primary duties include picking up parcels, delivering orders to clients on predetermined routes, and providing a white glove concierge delivery, including customer interaction, upon completion.
The TOSHI Luxury Delivery Assistant - Driver makes sure the products arrive at their destination on time, in perfect condition and ensures complete customer satisfaction.
Other duties and responsibilities for this position include:
TOSHI’s tech team is a collaborative team who make and own all technical decisions together. All members of the team are full-stack and we would be looking to continue this with our next key hire.
> Ruby on Rails
> React, Typescript, MobX
> Heroku, AWS
> PostgreSQL, Redis
> Rspec, Capybara, Jest, Enzyme
> Work as part of a full stack engineering team to develop solutions to ensure optimal experiences for our customers, TOSHI assistants, and brand partners
> Utilise a variety of technologies to build scalable products
> Take part in key decisions related to how we undertake new projects
> Mentor and help grow a fantastic engineering team.
TOSHI delivers the luxury of convenience.
Join the fashion tech startup that is redefining the world of customer service - winner of the 2022 LVMH Innovation Award, listed in Bloomberg Business’ 50 Ones To Watch, in BusinessCloud’s 100 ECommerce Trail Blazers, in Country & Townhouse Great British Brands, etc.
TOSHI is a luxury last mile delivery provider that partners with the world’s best brands to bring the dressing room experience directly to the client, at home and on-demand. Our network of trained Assistants will bring the client the items they want, within 60 mins delivery slots, at a time scheduled by the client. While at the client’s home, our Assistant can wait whilst the client tries the items on, and return any unwanted items back to the store - providing hassle-free shopping for the client and brand.
TOSHI London is based in London Westfield Shepherds Bush, with offices in New York and Los Angeles.
We are looking for an exceptional Experience & Operations Manager / Associate who will oversee day to day operations and customer experience in London. This will include overseeing scheduling, booking and fulfilment of orders, answering customer queries, supporting our Assistant Network, working with and managing our 3PL partner, and working with our brand partners to provide a premium service on their behalf. This role requires someone who is operationally minded, calm in a fast paced environment, comfortable multi-tasking with a strong eye for detail, as well as excellent personal skills and a passion for superb customer service.
You will be joining the company at a critical time as TOSHI scales quickly to meet increasing demand for home delivery services.
- Oversee successful fulfilment of orders from booking to completion, working closely with TOSHI Assistants throughout via our allocation system and Assistant App
- First response to our Luxury brand partners - Troubleshooting issues as they arise from our assistants & stores
- Manage customer inquiries - Managing services, new bookings and adjusting deliveries to provide the perfect TOSHI experience to all clients
- Optimization of Experience & Operations team processes and procedures as they stand today.
- Work with our product and technology teams and COO to help build new tools and features for the TOSHI system by providing data-driven feedback, bug reporting, and new feature requests.
- Support the Assistant team by attending customer appointments, if needed
- Work closely with our team of Experience & Operations Managers in New York & LA to share best practice and local experience to ensure TOSHI operations are always robust.
- Experience in a fast paced customer service or operations management
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations for a demanding luxury client base
- Tech savvy and willingness to test and feedback on a fast-evolving technology stack (you’re also comfortable working with multiple tools an systems and will help us streamline systems and workflows over time)
- Strong execution skills and proven track record thereof
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Highly numeric and data driven thought process
- Availability to work flexible hours (including weekends and evenings)
- English language proficiency, eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary from £13.00 per hour
- Fast paced and fun work environment
- Informal, startup culture
- Full time position
- Company pension as benefit
- Work location is in-person
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
TOSHI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.