Freelance TOSHI Experience Assistant - London, UK
TOSHI is transforming the luxury shopping experience by providing a range of post-purchase solutions for brands.
We are creating a network of freelance retail workers and stylists, empowered by technology, to support brands and deliver a scalable, luxury at-door customer service.
The luxury retail sector is experiencing significant change - with our deep sector knowledge and technical background, we are well-positioned to take advantage of this as we execute our ambitious plans.
- Responsible for delivering orders from the most established designers' boutiques based in Central London directly to the client's door
- Providing an excellent level of personalised services including Wait&Try, Size up/down, Inspire me and Fittings
- Ensure customer satisfaction through elevated customer service
- Provide customer feedback
- Build and strengthen relationships with customers
Person we are looking for:
- Previous luxury retail experience required, preferably with both womenswear and menswear
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations for a demanding client base
- Interest in luxury fashion
- Flexible availability
- Excellent work ethic
- Flexible attitude and ability to use own initiative and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Motivated, hardworking and organised
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Neat and well-groomed appearance
- The ability to engage with different nationalities and personalities
- Ambitious and driven, strong desire to learn more about the luxury fashion retail world and apply these new outcomes on a daily basis
- English language proficiency, eligible to work in the UK, must have an iPhone running the latest version of iOS (11 or later)
Product Manager - New York, USA / London, UK
TOSHI is transforming the luxury retail experience by defining the luxury last mile/meter with convenience and service. We are bridging the gap between offline and online by bringing in-store services directly to the customers’ location on demand.
The luxury retail sector is experiencing significant change - with our deep sector knowledge and experience and technical background, we are well-positioned to lead the E-service sector as we execute our ambitious plans.
Looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual with at least 3 years of experience. Owning all aspects of our digital product from continued growth to conception and launch. From day to day, you’ll tackle new problems, address new challenges, and find new, creative ways to apply yourself to the matters at hand.
- Responsible for online product management including conception to launch as well as future development of the product including product definition documentation and processes
- Manage and create product road map, prioritization and timely delivery of user-facing functionality
- Managing workflows deadlines and collaborating with engineering team and 3rd parties including providing a well groomed backlog and help define and plan their sprints
- Improving and implementing processes and efficiencies in product deliverables and brand onboarding
- Alongside the Brand Manager to ensure clear communications and timely deliverables with external clients including external meetings with 3rd parties and brands when needed
- Enabling an uncompromising focus on user-centric design, applying intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure design focus prioritises making the biggest difference to our users
- Conducting and overseeing A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded to support business and team where needed
- Highly motivated and detail obsessed
- Ability to work to deadlines and budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Significantly above standard analytical and technical skills, with an ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well founded
- The sort of personality who thrives in a fast-moving, quickly changing atmosphere.
- Appreciation for new ideas or data, and love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change
- Self manager and team player
- Proactive and innovative
- A passion for eCommerce and Fashion
- Understanding code a Plus
- Competitive salary package including share scheme and pension
- You’ll be part of a disruptive business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet
- Join an energetic, passionate and supportive team, who are friendly and care about each other.
- Get in early at an early stage startup
- An intimate, collaborative environment
Salary pending experience and seniority
Please forward your contact details including a cover letter and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.